Integration Point Export Management Software
Integration Point also provides a fully integrated import management solution to ensure that import export compliance is met on both sides of shipment.
Are the ever-changing regulatory requirements from multiple agencies making the delivery of your goods to customers challenging?
Would you like to automate export compliance in your organisation to ensure export documents and declarations are filed correctly and accurately on time all the time?
For companies looking to keep their exports moving, Integration Point Export Management Software provides an on-demand environment to proactively manage the export compliance process and ensure that a company's exports keep moving.
The function of export management does not change based on the country of export. What does change are the requirements by various government and other regulatory agencies within the country of export. To proactively manage the export process, including export documentation and export licence management, companies must look at the process as a whole. Integration Point Export Management Software provides a holistic view of exports while offering web-based solutions to manage export control compliance around the world.
Using the export compliance system, companies are able to manage the restricted party screening process, export licence requirements, required documentation to export, export classification, export declarations and reporting in one single, SaaS platform. Integration Point also provides a fully integrated import management solution to ensure that import export compliance is met on both sides of shipment.
Integration Point Export Management Software allows companies to create an export management compliance program to:
- Classify products to country specific export controls such as the Export Classification Number (ECN)
- Access real-time, up-to-date trade content for commodity classification, tariff preferences, export restriction lists, and other global reference data related to export regulations
- View export licence requirements and restrictions per country
- Validate existing licence requirements and decrement licence amounts automatically
- Screen export shipments against over 110 global sanctioned party lists with more than 300,000 entities
- Determine which export documents are needed based on country requirements
- Create necessary export documentation (paper and electronic) and retain copies for future reference
- Declare exports appropriately and communicate directly with individual Customs authorities to satisfy requirements of programs such as Automated Export System (AES), ATLAS, CHIEF, Export Control System (ECS) and SAGITTA.
Automate export compliance to improve control and visibility of your company's exports with the export software from Integration Point.
For more information about Integration Point Export Management Software, please fill out the form located on this page.