In October 2014, Integration Point hosted a webcast on the topic of US Foreign-Trade Zones (FTZs) and NAFTA exporting. The presenter, Rebecca Williams, Managing Director for the Rockefeller Group’s Foreign Trade Zone Services, spent the hour going through how companies using zones could also benefit from NAFTA qualifications when exporting. During the webcast there were several questions that were not able to be covered due to time constraints. Part 1 of the questions dealt with NAFTA benefits and eligibility – that post can be viewed here. Today’s post answers the questions for those that are new to FTZs and NAFTA. You can also view an on-demand version of the webcast here.
Welcome to Foreign-Trade Zone News!
Foreign-Trade Zone News provides valuable industry information in the hopes that it proves useful and resourceful to our audience. The information written in this blog is gathered from industry experts and Integration Point employees to supply our interested readers and friends with credible and educational information. We welcome your feedback and encourage your comments and participation to help make this blog more useful to you.
Disclaimer: Integration Point does not provide compliance advice. Any information posted on this blog by Integration Point should not be construed as advice, and Integration Point is not responsible for the advice, views, opinions, or information offered in any comments posted by others on this blog.
- Iceland wants to reach Japan free trade agreement. http://t.co/lHqoxutAs1 #, 54 mins ago
- India wants to energise trade ties with European Unión. http://t.co/If6mdqQjmY #, Nov 21
- The EU-Asean Business Council is encouraging Malaysia and the EU to restart negotiations on the Malaysia-EU #FTA. http://t.co/ZxL02Cm2Ha #, Nov 21
- On Dec 4th CBP will present a review of 2014 and a look ahead to 2015 in a one-hour webcast. Register now. http://t.co/u7CMj2FHlV #, Nov 21
- Heard @ #CWTA - Each year in Canada there is $2 Billion in Duty Drawback not claimed. #, Nov 21
Foreign-Trade Zone Topics