The Union Customs Code (UCC), adopted in 2013, is now one year away from being implemented. With this implementation on 1 June 2016, the UCC will be the legal framework for European Union (EU) Customs transactions for the next 20 years. What needs still to be completed before the 1 June 2016 deadline, and is your company prepared?
Welcome to Foreign-Trade Zone News!
Foreign-Trade Zone News provides valuable industry information in the hopes that it proves useful and resourceful to our audience. The information written in this blog is gathered from industry experts and Integration Point employees to supply our interested readers and friends with credible and educational information. We welcome your feedback and encourage your comments and participation to help make this blog more useful to you.
Disclaimer: Integration Point does not provide compliance advice. Any information posted on this blog by Integration Point should not be construed as advice, and Integration Point is not responsible for the advice, views, opinions, or information offered in any comments posted by others on this blog.
- Indonesia to push for free trade pacts with South Korea, EEA. http://t.co/04NYpzo7e8 #, 8 hours ago
- US Resumes Trade Talks With Europe, Japan. http://t.co/TyPMOa9IDh #, 14 hours ago
- RT @AmericanShipper: Obama: Trade deals benefit working-class Americans http://t.co/MuWx0ZC8ne #shipping #news #, 14 hours ago
- US President plans to remove Cuba from a list of state sponsors of terrorism. http://t.co/HhE3MnltVN #, Apr 17
- Philippine Customs Sets Rules On Regulated Imports List. http://t.co/wNJbZaFr9c #, Apr 16
Foreign-Trade Zone Topics