US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has established a schedule for completing development of all core trade processing capabilities in Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) by the end of 2016. This schedule includes seven planned deployments, and three deadlines for mandatory use of ACE.
Welcome to Foreign-Trade Zone News!
Foreign-Trade Zone News provides valuable industry information in the hopes that it proves useful and resourceful to our audience. The information written in this blog is gathered from industry experts and Integration Point employees to supply our interested readers and friends with credible and educational information. We welcome your feedback and encourage your comments and participation to help make this blog more useful to you.
Disclaimer: Integration Point does not provide compliance advice. Any information posted on this blog by Integration Point should not be construed as advice, and Integration Point is not responsible for the advice, views, opinions, or information offered in any comments posted by others on this blog.
- RT @InSerbiaNetwork India, EU To Hold Next Round Of FTA Talks In June http://t.co/rYKdWsdtNQ #, 8 hours ago
- Paraguay Moving Closer To Pacific Alliance Group. http://t.co/riNLaU5aST #, 9 hours ago
- Join Integration Point for a 60-minute webcast about Asia-Pac FTAs on Apr 30, 15:00 Hrs. Australia Eastern Time http://t.co/UQvbtaLVvf #, 10 hours ago
- Canada poised for an #export boom, EDC predicts. http://t.co/1F5Lw7RO6r #, 12 hours ago
- New Zealand Trade Minister to see Gulf #FTA ratified. http://t.co/r8Ga4rFNyl #, 13 hours ago
Foreign-Trade Zone Topics