We recently shared news that, as of Monday August 25, 2014, the US Department of Agriculture has decreased the fee rate assessed on US imports of cotton and cotton containing products. To find out more about the FRN published on June 26, 2014, and to see what HTS numbers are affected click here.
Welcome to Foreign-Trade Zone News!
Foreign-Trade Zone News provides valuable industry information in the hopes that it proves useful and resourceful to our audience. The information written in this blog is gathered from industry experts and Integration Point employees to supply our interested readers and friends with credible and educational information. We welcome your feedback and encourage your comments and participation to help make this blog more useful to you.
Disclaimer: Integration Point does not provide compliance advice. Any information posted on this blog by Integration Point should not be construed as advice, and Integration Point is not responsible for the advice, views, opinions, or information offered in any comments posted by others on this blog.
- Two full days of classes packed w/timely information on current trade matters at the ICPA Fall Compliance Conference http://t.co/sVrLwGAwat #, 17 hours ago
- Peru eyes to kick off #FTA talks with Saudia Arabia next year http://t.co/XJGPJLV2Ox #, 18 hours ago
- #EFTA and Vietnam hold ninth round of negotiations http://t.co/J9g6HUC4ep #, 19 hours ago
- Canada considers preferential tariff system for Myanmar http://t.co/4nkdDXeXvZ #, 20 hours ago
- Shanghai #FTZ Issues Further Development Plans http://t.co/JStglXDcgx #, 21 hours ago
Foreign-Trade Zone Topics