An Executive Order, signed on February 19, 2014, directs US federal agencies with a role in trade to complete development of an electronic “Single Window” which aims to streamline export and import processes for America’s businesses. One of the processes included in this transformation is the Automated Commercial Environment (ACE). By the end of 2016, ACE will have undergone a substantial development aimed to streamline and automate manual processes, eliminate paper and efficiently comply with US laws and regulations through a series of seven developmental stages.
Welcome to Foreign-Trade Zone News!
Foreign-Trade Zone News provides valuable industry information in the hopes that it proves useful and resourceful to our audience. The information written in this blog is gathered from industry experts and Integration Point employees to supply our interested readers and friends with credible and educational information. We welcome your feedback and encourage your comments and participation to help make this blog more useful to you.
Disclaimer: Integration Point does not provide compliance advice. Any information posted on this blog by Integration Point should not be construed as advice, and Integration Point is not responsible for the advice, views, opinions, or information offered in any comments posted by others on this blog.
- RT @Trade_EU Southern African region and the #EU complete negotiations for an Economic Partnership Agreement http://t.co/lywdIx46UI … #, 18 hours ago
- EU welcomes a new #WTO fund to support developing countries’ customs reforms http://t.co/gU8SzgPFay #, 19 hours ago
- Is your company prepared to comply with the #UCC? Find out during this webcast presented by Integration Point, Aug 7 http://t.co/hiFHKOdTrf #, 20 hours ago
- Brazil wants to increase #exports of goods and services to Angola http://t.co/6y9301Ds4u #, 21 hours ago
- AES is now ACE but there are still questions on exports from the US. CBP answers those here @ http://t.co/x6ZeWVncWy #, 22 hours ago
Foreign-Trade Zone Topics