Modifications to the US Customs and Border Protection’s (CBP’s) voluntary National Customs Automation Program eBond test, which deployed January 3, 2015, are set to go into effect today, January 7, 2015. The modifications and clarifications indicated in FRN 80 FR 899 state that a bond issued before this modification date, including continuous bonds, can be “converted” to an eBond.
Welcome to Foreign-Trade Zone News!
Foreign-Trade Zone News provides valuable industry information in the hopes that it proves useful and resourceful to our audience. The information written in this blog is gathered from industry experts and Integration Point employees to supply our interested readers and friends with credible and educational information. We welcome your feedback and encourage your comments and participation to help make this blog more useful to you.
Disclaimer: Integration Point does not provide compliance advice. Any information posted on this blog by Integration Point should not be construed as advice, and Integration Point is not responsible for the advice, views, opinions, or information offered in any comments posted by others on this blog.
- The European Unión should strive to form a more ambitious trade partnership with China, says Finnish Prime Minister. http://t.co/JtPRf6I4LX #, Jan 23
- Mexico says Pacific free trade deal ’feasible’ in mid-March. http://t.co/h4Gq1vJLb5 #, Jan 23
- UPDATE 2-U.S. solar product trade ruling opens way to import duties on China, Taiwan http://t.co/sXOcq8qPuW #, Jan 23
- India, European Union may resume #FreeTradeAgreement talks http://t.co/dPKNZ8CBpJ #, Jan 23
- Too Much Sugar in India Has Mills Banking on #Export Subsidy http://t.co/wxZzdWFbgi #, Jan 23
Foreign-Trade Zone Topics