The Alternative Site Framework (ASF) is an optional “framework” designed to serve projects within a foreign-trade zone (FTZ). Those that opt to use ASF typically want the flexibility to both attract users/operators to certain fixed sites but also want the flexibility to serve companies at other locations when the demand for FTZ services arises in the future.
Welcome to Foreign-Trade Zone News!
Foreign-Trade Zone News provides valuable industry information in the hopes that it proves useful and resourceful to our audience. The information written in this blog is gathered from industry experts and Integration Point employees to supply our interested readers and friends with credible and educational information. We welcome your feedback and encourage your comments and participation to help make this blog more useful to you.
Disclaimer: Integration Point does not provide compliance advice. Any information posted on this blog by Integration Point should not be construed as advice, and Integration Point is not responsible for the advice, views, opinions, or information offered in any comments posted by others on this blog.
- Register now for the #ICPA Fall Compliance Conference in Nashville, TN from September 10 to 12 http://t.co/sVrLwGAwat #, 9 hours ago
- RT @FITTNews Mexico is the largest exporter of avocados, lime, green pepper and guava http://t.co/ZxJ3ljBowV #internationaltrade #, 11 hours ago
- Peru on track to assume Pacific Alliance Pro Tempore Presidency http://t.co/e2wa2TYudf #, 13 hours ago
- PM highlights opportunities created by the Canada-Korea Free Trade Agreement #FTA http://t.co/pE3PWXFgM4 #, 14 hours ago
- Country of Origin Determination & Marking Questions Answered - http://t.co/GygNZWNIIn #, 15 hours ago
Foreign-Trade Zone Topics