Charlotte, NC, USA – July 14, 2015 – Integration Point, a Global Trade Management (GTM) software provider, has further expanded its presence in the Asia-Pacific region with the establishment of an office in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. The Malaysia team, which has experienced members in global trade and logistics, provides services to clients and supports various languages including but not limited to Malay, Mandarin, Vietnamese, Korean and Thai. This expansion is in response to the growth of the Asia-Pacific region in imports and exports as well as the increased usage of new trade lanes by Integration Point customers.
Welcome to Foreign-Trade Zone News!
Foreign-Trade Zone News is an Integration Point publication providing up-to-date information on foreign-trade zones (FTZ). These blog materials are gathered from industry experts and validated by Integration Point professionals to supply you with essential trade news. Subscribe to FTZ News, and stay informed in this ever-changing industry!
Disclaimer: Integration Point does not provide compliance advice. Any information posted on this blog by Integration Point should not be construed as advice, and Integration Point is not responsible for the advice, views, opinions, or information offered in any comments posted by others on this blog.
- Top 10 Tweets of the Week! http://t.co/TldMaoMHcx #, 14 hours ago
- Indonesia, EU seek possibility of free trade agreement. http://t.co/Og1GN4TNb8 #, 16 hours ago
- #MondayMotivation http://t.co/oWzD59UqoG #, 16 hours ago
- WTO deal to cut tariffs on IT products. http://t.co/LJHEBwbpZQ #, 18 hours ago
- FTA between Mexico, Panama will help regional integration. http://t.co/Wy9yxAm8I2 #, Jul 24
Foreign-Trade Zone Topics