The International Trade Data System, ITDS, or as it is commonly referred to “The Single Window” has been given a completion date of December 31, 2016 by an Executive Order signed by US President Obama on February 20, 2014. This single window will allow for the submission (electronically) of a single set of data elements that will then be reviewed by all relevant government agencies for release and clearance of goods. This will be a considerable step forward in streamlining the US import and export processes.
Welcome to Foreign-Trade Zone News!
Foreign-Trade Zone News provides valuable industry information in the hopes that it proves useful and resourceful to our audience. The information written in this blog is gathered from industry experts and Integration Point employees to supply our interested readers and friends with credible and educational information. We welcome your feedback and encourage your comments and participation to help make this blog more useful to you.
Disclaimer: Integration Point does not provide compliance advice. Any information posted on this blog by Integration Point should not be construed as advice, and Integration Point is not responsible for the advice, views, opinions, or information offered in any comments posted by others on this blog.
- Did you miss the webcast on recent Export Administration Regulations updates? Click here & see the on demand version http://t.co/aIoEt3SHB5 #, 14 hours ago
- US, Mexico Working on Mutual Recognition of Trusted Traders - #JOC http://t.co/TC7HrnJLMl #, 15 hours ago
- Plans moving forward for new Detroit-Canada bridge http://t.co/I3fn9CnL22 #Customs #Border #, 16 hours ago
- RT @viEUws Latest Trade Briefing: 4th round #TTIP talks, #Ukraine, @EP_Trade meeting, #Vietnam and #WTO |WATCH VIDEO: http://t.co/pEH4grHohw #, 17 hours ago
- Tanzania Most Active In Non-Tariff Barriers Drive http://t.co/gxKp4iRxsV #EAC #Trade #, 18 hours ago
Foreign-Trade Zone Topics