Did you know that Minneapolis is no more than a three hour flight from anywhere in the US? This means you’re not far from being a part of the American Association of Exporters and Importers’ (AAEI) 93rd Annual Conference and Expo in Minneapolis, Minnesota!
Welcome to Foreign-Trade Zone News!
Foreign-Trade Zone News provides valuable industry information in the hopes that it proves useful and resourceful to our audience. The information written in this blog is gathered from industry experts and Integration Point employees to supply our interested readers and friends with credible and educational information. We welcome your feedback and encourage your comments and participation to help make this blog more useful to you.
Disclaimer: Integration Point does not provide compliance advice. Any information posted on this blog by Integration Point should not be construed as advice, and Integration Point is not responsible for the advice, views, opinions, or information offered in any comments posted by others on this blog.
- India's exports likely to grow at least 10% in 2014: FIEO. http://t.co/7Ua6bziDB6 #, 10 hours ago
- Ljajic: Serbia aims to drive USD 6 billion in food #export revenue. http://t.co/XtUjGyO4pH #, 11 hours ago
- #Mexico and OECD discussing relations with the Pacific Alliance. http://t.co/kgE5Umh05E #, 12 hours ago
- Fins to the left & fins to the right – Shark Fin trade is down in Asian countries @ http://t.co/PrtNe24AH2 #, 13 hours ago
- RT @RTEbusiness Euro zone trade surplus widened in February as exports rise http://t.co/ofEihwKnTL #, 13 hours ago
Foreign-Trade Zone Topics