Have you registered to attend the 2014 ICPA Fall Conference? If not, there is still time to register so you don’t miss out on another great ICPA conference. This year’s conference will take place September 10-12, 2014, in Nashville, Tennessee. With live music and creative energy around every corner, Music City is sure to provide an exciting environment for ICPA’s expert sessions on trade compliance.
Welcome to Foreign-Trade Zone News!
Foreign-Trade Zone News provides valuable industry information in the hopes that it proves useful and resourceful to our audience. The information written in this blog is gathered from industry experts and Integration Point employees to supply our interested readers and friends with credible and educational information. We welcome your feedback and encourage your comments and participation to help make this blog more useful to you.
Disclaimer: Integration Point does not provide compliance advice. Any information posted on this blog by Integration Point should not be construed as advice, and Integration Point is not responsible for the advice, views, opinions, or information offered in any comments posted by others on this blog.
- RT @FITTNews Council Calls for Public Support for Quick Adoption of Canada South Korea FTA http://t.co/PUPzpW8qtU #internationaltrade #, 7 hours ago
- Pakistan to Focus on Trade in Talks With India. http://t.co/Rdo0wATNTv #, 9 hours ago
- Understand Rules of Origin: Preferential and Non-Preferential with this free infographic created by Integration Point http://t.co/8PoHRCozSs #, 10 hours ago
- Mexico, Japan Agree to Work Toward Completing 12-Nation Trade Deal http://t.co/TiLlc9wdtf #, 11 hours ago
- ASEAN Holds Out Prospect Of Regional #FTA With EU http://t.co/6CGdRzLAN6 #, 13 hours ago
Foreign-Trade Zone Topics