US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has established a schedule for completing development of all core trade processing capabilities in the Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) by the end of 2016. Progress on the transition to ACE is underway, and as the deployment schedule rolls on, CBP is keeping the trade up to date on all of the newest features.
Welcome to Foreign-Trade Zone News!
Foreign-Trade Zone News provides valuable industry information in the hopes that it proves useful and resourceful to our audience. The information written in this blog is gathered from industry experts and Integration Point employees to supply our interested readers and friends with credible and educational information. We welcome your feedback and encourage your comments and participation to help make this blog more useful to you.
Disclaimer: Integration Point does not provide compliance advice. Any information posted on this blog by Integration Point should not be construed as advice, and Integration Point is not responsible for the advice, views, opinions, or information offered in any comments posted by others on this blog.
- RT @bignewsnetwork: EU bans export of 200 items to Crimea: The European Union (EU) has imposed a ban on the supply... http://t.co/G3hsb3trZN #, Dec 19
- The European Union has removed tariffs on strategic Philippines exports. http://t.co/n1B9H00sPk #, Dec 19
- Merkel - trade deals with U.S., Canada offer greater chances than risks. http://t.co/4Rj62gqekX #, Dec 19
- Colombian congress approves FTA with South Korea. http://t.co/718XNB9xI7 #, Dec 18
- U.S. to Restore Full Relations With Cuba. http://t.co/Zqa2vb3hpu #, Dec 18
Foreign-Trade Zone Topics