If you haven’t registered for the upcoming trade compliance seminars in Chicago next month, time is running out and space is filling up! Integration Point will be hosting 3 days of trade compliance seminars June 23 – 25, 2015, in downtown Chicago. The seminars will focus on making sure your export program is healthy, looking at free trade agreements beyond NAFTA and how to understand Rules of Origin, and providing best practices and hands-on exercises for establishing a solid product classification program in your organization.
Welcome to Foreign-Trade Zone News!
Foreign-Trade Zone News provides valuable industry information in the hopes that it proves useful and resourceful to our audience. The information written in this blog is gathered from industry experts and Integration Point employees to supply our interested readers and friends with credible and educational information. We welcome your feedback and encourage your comments and participation to help make this blog more useful to you.
Disclaimer: Integration Point does not provide compliance advice. Any information posted on this blog by Integration Point should not be construed as advice, and Integration Point is not responsible for the advice, views, opinions, or information offered in any comments posted by others on this blog.
- Outcome of the Trilateral Consultations on the Implementation of the EU-Ukraine AA/DCFTA. http://t.co/adDQqGgshh #, 15 hours ago
- EFTA-Serbia Joint Committee holds second meeting. http://t.co/RkaQM3f8x8 #, May 28
- China reduces Duty rates on select products. http://t.co/hZLVOAmw3I #, May 28
- Looking forward to AAEI Annual Conference in 3 days! If you're attending, please stop by Integration Point booth #15 and say hello #AAEIAC15 #, May 28
- US Department of Commerce to implement changes made to Wassenaar Agreement. http://t.co/EPpZOHOFxA #, May 28
Foreign-Trade Zone Topics