The Union Customs Code (UCC), adopted in 2013, is now one year away from being implemented. With this implementation on 1 June 2016, the UCC will be the legal framework for European Union (EU) Customs transactions for the next 20 years. What needs still to be completed before the 1 June 2016 deadline, and is your company prepared?
Welcome to Foreign-Trade Zone News!
Foreign-Trade Zone News provides valuable industry information in the hopes that it proves useful and resourceful to our audience. The information written in this blog is gathered from industry experts and Integration Point employees to supply our interested readers and friends with credible and educational information. We welcome your feedback and encourage your comments and participation to help make this blog more useful to you.
Disclaimer: Integration Point does not provide compliance advice. Any information posted on this blog by Integration Point should not be construed as advice, and Integration Point is not responsible for the advice, views, opinions, or information offered in any comments posted by others on this blog.
- Trade as a powerful engine for growth and jobs in Europe. http://t.co/8hJMrHtVwB #, 12 hours ago
- What is new with the Union Customs Code? Find out in this webcast on April 8th at 2:00 pm GMT http://t.co/oJVLy5ZR2k http://t.co/tNlcvu2cpi #, 15 hours ago
- We had a great time talking about trade compliance @ #MayChamShanghai this week! Thanks to everyone who came out! http://t.co/qaku0ywe6T #, Mar 25
- FTA commitments to be strengthened between the US and Peru. http://t.co/E1CeOOdhhX #, Mar 25
- Chile, Hong Kong spotlight benefits of free-trade accord. http://t.co/Fk9OFifN9B #, Mar 25
Foreign-Trade Zone Topics