In April 2013, Integration Point hosted a webcast where three officials from US Customs & Border Protection (CBP) spoke about the upcoming Residue Pilot. During the course of the webcast, there were many questions from the audience that we were not able to cover. The presenters have taken the time to answer those questions for us now, and the first of this series covers questions about the pilot program itself. The full webcast can be viewed on-demand here.
Welcome to Foreign-Trade Zone News!
Foreign-Trade Zone News provides valuable industry information in the hopes that it proves useful and resourceful to our audience. The information written in this blog is gathered from industry experts and Integration Point employees to supply our interested readers and friends with credible and educational information. We welcome your feedback and encourage your comments and participation to help make this blog more useful to you.
Disclaimer: Integration Point does not provide compliance advice. Any information posted on this blog by Integration Point should not be construed as advice, and Integration Point is not responsible for the advice, views, opinions, or information offered in any comments posted by others on this blog.
- Buy America & Buy American Webcast has been chirpified! http://t.co/ndpyRhu8yN #, May 24
- Trans-Pacific Partnership Negotiations Maintain Strong Momentum http://t.co/M39FwfPdEL #TPP #, May 24
- Belarus, Ukraine - Removal of merchandise #trade barriers discussed in Kyiv http://t.co/R4teOEhjyB #, May 24
- RT @WorldTradeLaw WTO panel to examine Japan-China steel duties dispute - The Economic Times http://t.co/hDoNOHLhVp #WTO #, May 24
- China, Switzerland Complete Negotiations On Wide-Ranging Trade Deal http://t.co/tX9CXQWbfu #FTA #, May 24
Foreign-Trade Zone Topics