The US Foreign-Trade Zone Board has released the 2013 Report, and the news is good – use of Foreign-Trade Zones is growing. You can find the full report here but below are a few key statistics we thought were interesting. Continue reading
Welcome to Foreign-Trade Zone News!
Foreign-Trade Zone News provides valuable industry information in the hopes that it proves useful and resourceful to our audience. The information written in this blog is gathered from industry experts and Integration Point employees to supply our interested readers and friends with credible and educational information. We welcome your feedback and encourage your comments and participation to help make this blog more useful to you.
Disclaimer: Integration Point does not provide compliance advice. Any information posted on this blog by Integration Point should not be construed as advice, and Integration Point is not responsible for the advice, views, opinions, or information offered in any comments posted by others on this blog.
- Obama administration again pushing for free trade agreements. http://t.co/EAZYpAhnmD #, 6 hours ago
- India eyes free trade pact with Russia-led Customs Union. http://t.co/9mbRd7w0eH #, 11 hours ago
- Trans-Pacific Partnership negotiations on the cusp of conclusion. http://t.co/bvmyBt98Z0 #, 11 hours ago
- U.S. Moves Toward Greater Trade With Africa. http://t.co/fNd0Npl1GH #, 14 hours ago
- European association to support Guatemala’s accession to EFTA-Central America free trade agreement. http://t.co/S9De3Gf8Dd #, Feb 26
Foreign-Trade Zone Topics