The Advisory Committee on Commercial Operations of Customs and Border Protection (COAC) will hold its next public meeting on Wednesday, February 11th. The meeting will begin at 8:00 am PSTT and is expected to run until 12:00 pm PST, and will be held in San Francisco, CA.
Welcome to Global Trade News!
Global Trade News provides important trade industry related information in the hopes that it proves useful and resourceful to our audience. The information written in this blog is gathered from industry experts and Integration Point employees to supply our interested readers and friends with credible and educational information. We welcome your feedback and encourage your comments and participation to help make this blog more useful to you.
Disclaimer: Integration Point does not provide compliance advice. Any information posted on this blog by Integration Point should not be construed as advice, and Integration Point is not responsible for the advice, views, opinions, or information offered in any comments posted by others on this blog.
- WTO Reports Doha Round Progress. http://t.co/PpJVJaLa28 #, Jan 30
- #US - New EAR License Requirements for the Crimea Region of Ukraine. http://t.co/1BnQ4cmUez #export #, Jan 29
- Scottish international manufactured exports up by 1.8% http://t.co/d0tiTctpof #, Jan 29
- Food Ministry approves proposal to increase #export subsidy on raw sugar to Rs 4,000/tonne http://t.co/1wU4l95yI4 #, Jan 29
- German fear of tribunals threatens EU-US #tradedeal http://t.co/t7ORPLLLWL #, Jan 29
Global Trade News Topics
- Canadian Regulations
- China Regulations
- EU Regulations
- Export Automation
- Export Compliance
- Export Regulations
- Free Trade Agreement Management (FTA)
- Global Trade Management (GTM)
- Government Agencies
- Import Automation
- Import Compliance
- Mexican Regulations
- Supply Chain Compliance (SCC)
- Trade Compliance Software
- US Customs and Border Protection
- US Foreign-Trade Zone (FTZ)
- US Regulations