Regulatory compliance can be viewed as a puzzle with many different pieces that fit together to create a solid compliance program. Tariff schedules are just one piece of this puzzle, but many organizations today are relying on basic tariff information as a mainstay of their compliance processes. Accessing tariff schedules is just the start of putting the puzzle together. Companies must then factor in the changes that take place throughout the year and sharing that information across their supply chain to maintain compliance.
Welcome to Global Trade News!
Global Trade News provides important trade industry related information in the hopes that it proves useful and resourceful to our audience. The information written in this blog is gathered from industry experts and Integration Point employees to supply our interested readers and friends with credible and educational information. We welcome your feedback and encourage your comments and participation to help make this blog more useful to you.
Disclaimer: Integration Point does not provide compliance advice. Any information posted on this blog by Integration Point should not be construed as advice, and Integration Point is not responsible for the advice, views, opinions, or information offered in any comments posted by others on this blog.
- RT @FDRA: Liz Connell with Integration Point @GlobalTradeNews discussing supply chain automation at FTDC2014. http://t.co/sKBsOZ5oSL #, 3 hours ago
- Heard @ #FTDC - 30% of operating costs of Carriers is spent on fuel costs #, 8 hours ago
- Heard @ #FTDC - TPP could possibly pass as early as mid 2015 with implementation in 2017 #, 8 hours ago
- Heard @ #FTDC - If the TPP agreement is successful it could to really impact the footwear industries participation in FTZ's #, 9 hours ago
- Heard @ #FTDC - $364 million of duty paid on footwear comes from TPP countries #, 9 hours ago
Global Trade News Topics
- Canadian Regulations
- China Regulations
- EU Regulations
- Export Automation
- Export Compliance
- Export Regulations
- Free Trade Agreement Management (FTA)
- Global Trade Management (GTM)
- Government Agencies
- Import Automation
- Import Compliance
- Mexican Regulations
- Supply Chain Compliance (SCC)
- Trade Compliance Software
- US Customs and Border Protection
- US Foreign-Trade Zone (FTZ)
- US Regulations