On January 15, 2015, Integration Point teamed up with US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) to bring you the latest updates on CBP’s Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) Portal 2.0. There were many questions asked during the webcast that we were not able to cover, and the presenters have taken the time to answer some of those for us now. Responses to the questions have been provided directly by CBP and are presented below without edit or alteration. Please note that a due to the fact that a number of questions require lengthy explanation, CBP refers the user to the CBP Portal 2.0 User Manual for a more specific explanation (and screen shots). The User Guide can be found at http://www.cbp.gov/border-security/ports-entry/cargo-security/c-tpat-customs-trade-partnership-against-terrorism/portal-resource.
Welcome to Global Trade News!
Global Trade News provides important trade industry related information in the hopes that it proves useful and resourceful to our audience. The information written in this blog is gathered from industry experts and Integration Point employees to supply our interested readers and friends with credible and educational information. We welcome your feedback and encourage your comments and participation to help make this blog more useful to you.
Disclaimer: Integration Point does not provide compliance advice. Any information posted on this blog by Integration Point should not be construed as advice, and Integration Point is not responsible for the advice, views, opinions, or information offered in any comments posted by others on this blog.
- Obama administration again pushing for free trade agreements. http://t.co/EAZYpAhnmD #, 6 hours ago
- India eyes free trade pact with Russia-led Customs Union. http://t.co/9mbRd7w0eH #, 11 hours ago
- Trans-Pacific Partnership negotiations on the cusp of conclusion. http://t.co/bvmyBt98Z0 #, 11 hours ago
- U.S. Moves Toward Greater Trade With Africa. http://t.co/fNd0Npl1GH #, 14 hours ago
- European association to support Guatemala’s accession to EFTA-Central America free trade agreement. http://t.co/S9De3Gf8Dd #, Feb 26
Global Trade News Topics
- Canadian Regulations
- China Regulations
- EU Regulations
- Export Automation
- Export Compliance
- Export Regulations
- Free Trade Agreement Management (FTA)
- Global Trade Management (GTM)
- Government Agencies
- Import Automation
- Import Compliance
- Mexican Regulations
- Supply Chain Compliance (SCC)
- Trade Compliance Software
- US Customs and Border Protection
- US Foreign-Trade Zone (FTZ)
- US Regulations