Effective October 9, 2014, the free trade agreement (FTA) signed between Hong Kong and Chile will come into force. Initially signed in 2012, it will be the first agreement that Hong Kong has signed with a South American country.
Welcome to Global Trade News!
Global Trade News provides important trade industry related information in the hopes that it proves useful and resourceful to our audience. The information written in this blog is gathered from industry experts and Integration Point employees to supply our interested readers and friends with credible and educational information. We welcome your feedback and encourage your comments and participation to help make this blog more useful to you.
Disclaimer: Integration Point does not provide compliance advice. Any information posted on this blog by Integration Point should not be construed as advice, and Integration Point is not responsible for the advice, views, opinions, or information offered in any comments posted by others on this blog.
- RT @FITTNews: Deal between US and Japan vital to progress #TPP negotiations http://t.co/c2WPjbZD1n #internationaltrade #, 16 hours ago
- Heard @ #FDRA - Footwear and apparel is the top pirated good in the world. @FDRA #, 17 hours ago
- Heard @ #FDRA - 50% of all seizures cbp does is on footwear and apparel. @FDRA #, 17 hours ago
- Heard @ #FDRA - 5.5% of all imported value into US is made up of footwear, textiles and apparel. @FDRA #, 17 hours ago
- India, Russia to re-start study on free trade agreement feasibility. http://t.co/G1H3U0F5nV #, 17 hours ago
Global Trade News Topics
- Canadian Regulations
- China Regulations
- EU Regulations
- Export Automation
- Export Compliance
- Export Regulations
- Free Trade Agreement Management (FTA)
- Global Trade Management (GTM)
- Government Agencies
- Import Automation
- Import Compliance
- Mexican Regulations
- Supply Chain Compliance (SCC)
- Trade Compliance Software
- US Customs and Border Protection
- US Foreign-Trade Zone (FTZ)
- US Regulations