The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) submitted its fiscal year 2012 report for items manufactured within the US vs. outside the US according to the Buy American Act (41 U.S.C. 10a – 10d) and Executive Order 10582.
Welcome to Global Trade News!
Global Trade News provides important trade industry related information in the hopes that it proves useful and resourceful to our audience. The information written in this blog is gathered from industry experts and Integration Point employees to supply our interested readers and friends with credible and educational information. We welcome your feedback and encourage your comments and participation to help make this blog more useful to you.
Disclaimer: Integration Point does not provide compliance advice. Any information posted on this blog by Integration Point should not be construed as advice, and Integration Point is not responsible for the advice, views, opinions, or information offered in any comments posted by others on this blog.
- Heard @ #Gartner By 2016, more than 40% of new logistics applications will be delivered through the cloud #, 7 hours ago
- RT @JOC_Updates U.S. official touts success of #Panama #trade agreement: http://t.co/dC73D33033 #, 9 hours ago
- Watch for all the Q&A from the #BuyAmerica & #BuyAmerican Act webcast, visit Global Trade News Blog next week http://t.co/ULx1HCTDZ8 #, 9 hours ago
- Heard @ #BuyAmerica - Ensure that procedures are in place to identify changes that could impact your origin determination. #, 10 hours ago
- Heard @ #BuyAmerica Review rules very carefully and document your compliance. #, 10 hours ago
Global Trade News Topics
- Canadian Regulations
- China Regulations
- EU Regulations
- Export Automation
- Export Compliance
- Export Regulations
- Free Trade Agreement Management (FTA)
- Global Trade Management (GTM)
- Government Agencies
- Import Automation
- Import Compliance
- Mexican Regulations
- Supply Chain Compliance (SCC)
- US Customs and Border Protection
- US Foreign-Trade Zone (FTZ)
- US Regulations