US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has established a schedule for completing development of all core trade processing capabilities in Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) by the end of 2016. This schedule includes seven planned deployments, and three deadlines for mandatory use of ACE.
Welcome to Global Trade News!
Global Trade News provides important trade industry related information in the hopes that it proves useful and resourceful to our audience. The information written in this blog is gathered from industry experts and Integration Point employees to supply our interested readers and friends with credible and educational information. We welcome your feedback and encourage your comments and participation to help make this blog more useful to you.
Disclaimer: Integration Point does not provide compliance advice. Any information posted on this blog by Integration Point should not be construed as advice, and Integration Point is not responsible for the advice, views, opinions, or information offered in any comments posted by others on this blog.
- Remove bottlenecks for #export to India. http://t.co/0KCkinLZM2 #, 50 mins ago
- Don’t Wait… Migrate! ACE updates from CBP @ http://t.co/HeBU7A9enr #, 2 hours ago
- Cambodia - #Exports Increase 12.8 Percent in First Quarter http://t.co/EKAyIADej9 #, 3 hours ago
- Interested in learning more about the Asia-Pac FTA? Register for this webcast April 30, 15:00 Australia Eastern Time http://t.co/UQvbtaLVvf #, 4 hours ago
- Iran, Algeria to Promote #Customs Cooperation. http://t.co/ugeAroal60 #, 5 hours ago
Global Trade News Topics
- Canadian Regulations
- China Regulations
- EU Regulations
- Export Automation
- Export Compliance
- Export Regulations
- Free Trade Agreement Management (FTA)
- Global Trade Management (GTM)
- Government Agencies
- Import Automation
- Import Compliance
- Mexican Regulations
- Supply Chain Compliance (SCC)
- US Customs and Border Protection
- US Foreign-Trade Zone (FTZ)
- US Regulations