The Brazilian government recently launched a new website “Brazil Export – Trade and Investment Guide” to inform companies about business and investment opportunities in Brazil. Acting primarily as a source of information, the website is a joint effort of Brazil’s Ministries of External Relations (MRE), Development, Industry and Foreign Trade (MDIC) and Agriculture, Livestock and Food Supply (MAPA) and the Brazilian Trade and Investment Promotion Agency (Apex-Brasil).
Welcome to Global Trade News!
Global Trade News provides important trade industry related information in the hopes that it proves useful and resourceful to our audience. The information written in this blog is gathered from industry experts and Integration Point employees to supply our interested readers and friends with credible and educational information. We welcome your feedback and encourage your comments and participation to help make this blog more useful to you.
Disclaimer: Integration Point does not provide compliance advice. Any information posted on this blog by Integration Point should not be construed as advice, and Integration Point is not responsible for the advice, views, opinions, or information offered in any comments posted by others on this blog.
- Join Integration Point for a 60-minute webcast about Union Customs Code, Aug 7 at 2 pm Europe Summer Time/ 8 am EDT http://t.co/hiFHKOdTrf #, 6 hours ago
- Belarusian Chamber of Commerce enters bilateral talks with Mozambique http://t.co/6J4KPIUusz #, 6 hours ago
- Venezuela, Paraguay agree to boost bilateral economic ties http://t.co/qW1RkzUvy9 #, 8 hours ago
- Heard @ #MonroeCounty - NY is home to the first #FTZ established as well as 2 of the newest FTZ's #, 9 hours ago
- Heard @ #MonroeCounty - FTZ's are the best kept secret in 75 years. #, 9 hours ago
Global Trade News Topics
- Canadian Regulations
- China Regulations
- EU Regulations
- Export Automation
- Export Compliance
- Export Regulations
- Free Trade Agreement Management (FTA)
- Global Trade Management (GTM)
- Government Agencies
- Import Automation
- Import Compliance
- Mexican Regulations
- Supply Chain Compliance (SCC)
- US Customs and Border Protection
- US Foreign-Trade Zone (FTZ)
- US Regulations