Have you registered to attend the 2014 ICPA Fall Conference? If not, there is still time to register so you don’t miss out on another great ICPA conference. This year’s conference will take place September 10-12, 2014, in Nashville, Tennessee. With live music and creative energy around every corner, Music City is sure to provide an exciting environment for ICPA’s expert sessions on trade compliance.
Welcome to Global Trade News!
Global Trade News provides important trade industry related information in the hopes that it proves useful and resourceful to our audience. The information written in this blog is gathered from industry experts and Integration Point employees to supply our interested readers and friends with credible and educational information. We welcome your feedback and encourage your comments and participation to help make this blog more useful to you.
Disclaimer: Integration Point does not provide compliance advice. Any information posted on this blog by Integration Point should not be construed as advice, and Integration Point is not responsible for the advice, views, opinions, or information offered in any comments posted by others on this blog.
- Vietnam, Denmark eye US$1bln in trade by 2016 http://t.co/Esb1sj4Ggk #, 14 mins ago
- Mexico - The participation of the Secretary of Economy in the Meeting of Ministers of Trade of the G-20 has concluded http://t.co/Esb1sj4Ggk #, 2 hours ago
- RT @RTTNews Hong Kong Exports Surge In June; Exceeds Expectations http://t.co/oQRxP80DCj #, 4 hours ago
- Japan, Mongolia Ink Free Trade Deal, #FTA http://t.co/nY6g97LA2P #, 5 hours ago
- Music City, Here We Come! #ICPA Fall Conference in Nashville, TN 9/10-/12 @ http://t.co/yAGbfxVTW5 #, 6 hours ago
Global Trade News Topics
- Canadian Regulations
- China Regulations
- EU Regulations
- Export Automation
- Export Compliance
- Export Regulations
- Free Trade Agreement Management (FTA)
- Global Trade Management (GTM)
- Government Agencies
- Import Automation
- Import Compliance
- Mexican Regulations
- Supply Chain Compliance (SCC)
- US Customs and Border Protection
- US Foreign-Trade Zone (FTZ)
- US Regulations