Recently, Integration Point hosted a webcast on the Union Customs Code (UCC) and the upcoming changes in the European Union. The presenter, Mr. Walter Van der Meiren, Brokerage Division Manager, Europe Region, for UPS, shared a great deal of information about the UCC, the changes forthcoming and how companies can prepare for these changes. There were several questions submitted that we did not have time to cover, and Mr. Van der Meiren has agreed to answer those here. Our first post discussed the timing of the changes and how a company can prepare. Today’s questions deal with the changes to some of the programs and what’s still in review.
Welcome to Global Trade News!
Global Trade News provides important trade industry related information in the hopes that it proves useful and resourceful to our audience. The information written in this blog is gathered from industry experts and Integration Point employees to supply our interested readers and friends with credible and educational information. We welcome your feedback and encourage your comments and participation to help make this blog more useful to you.
Disclaimer: Integration Point does not provide compliance advice. Any information posted on this blog by Integration Point should not be construed as advice, and Integration Point is not responsible for the advice, views, opinions, or information offered in any comments posted by others on this blog.
- Heard @ IFF/CBA Duty #Drawback Seminar - In 2013, a total of $2 billion went unclaimed because people were not claiming drawback. #, 3 hours ago
- India amends DFTP scheme to increase trade with Africa http://t.co/F0iFGBuflX #, 4 hours ago
- #APEC Continues Work To Reduce Green Goods Tariffs http://t.co/7hVewSIlOG #, 5 hours ago
- Vietnam, Singapore Enjoy Surge In Bilateral #Trade In H1 http://t.co/GGgcXtDhxa #, 6 hours ago
- Swiss Trade Deal With Costa Rica, Panama To Enter Into Force http://t.co/JLzENKawp9 #, 8 hours ago
Global Trade News Topics
- Canadian Regulations
- China Regulations
- EU Regulations
- Export Automation
- Export Compliance
- Export Regulations
- Free Trade Agreement Management (FTA)
- Global Trade Management (GTM)
- Government Agencies
- Import Automation
- Import Compliance
- Mexican Regulations
- Supply Chain Compliance (SCC)
- Trade Compliance Software
- US Customs and Border Protection
- US Foreign-Trade Zone (FTZ)
- US Regulations