A recent article from MercoPress announced the signing of a free trade treaty between Israel and Columbia, signed in Jerusalem to increase trade and promote investments in the fields of technology. The signing of the treaty comes after fifteen years of intense negotiations, and now needs legislative approval which should be accomplished by early 2014 according to Israeli political sources.
Welcome to Global Trade News!
Global Trade News provides important trade industry related information in the hopes that it proves useful and resourceful to our audience. The information written in this blog is gathered from industry experts and Integration Point employees to supply our interested readers and friends with credible and educational information. We welcome your feedback and encourage your comments and participation to help make this blog more useful to you.
Disclaimer: Integration Point does not provide compliance advice. Any information posted on this blog by Integration Point should not be construed as advice, and Integration Point is not responsible for the advice, views, opinions, or information offered in any comments posted by others on this blog.
- Bangladesh - Fruit, vegetable #exports on the rise http://t.co/CQNbALcmk1 #, 24 mins ago
- RT @TradeHubs Japan's exports pick up pace, give economy momentum - Reuters http://t.co/i9W2ANpaIa #, 3 hours ago
- Mexican food #exports to China to reach $1b: minister http://t.co/kNenLbm9gS #, 4 hours ago
- US Defense Department Streamlines UK, Australia #ExportControl Regulations http://t.co/3Npdt4ao9h #, 5 hours ago
- #Peru - Single Window for Foreign #Trade will be fully implemented in the first half of 2014 http://t.co/vWBy0XgDNM #, 6 hours ago
Global Trade News Topics
- Canadian Regulations
- China Regulations
- EU Regulations
- Export Automation
- Export Compliance
- Export Regulations
- Free Trade Agreement Management (FTA)
- Global Trade Management (GTM)
- Government Agencies
- Import Automation
- Import Compliance
- Mexican Regulations
- Supply Chain Compliance (SCC)
- US Customs and Border Protection
- US Foreign-Trade Zone (FTZ)
- US Regulations