With regulations ever changing and updates constantly being made, we understand keeping up with new regulations affecting global trade can be challenging. Therefore, Global Trade News has taken the information that we have gathered over the last month from governments around the world, and compiled it into a monthly summary, posted here for you. You can access this information, along with all related FTA posts at any time by visiting the Free Trade Agreement category on this blog.
Welcome to Global Trade News!
Global Trade News provides important trade industry related information in the hopes that it proves useful and resourceful to our audience. The information written in this blog is gathered from industry experts and Integration Point employees to supply our interested readers and friends with credible and educational information. We welcome your feedback and encourage your comments and participation to help make this blog more useful to you.
Disclaimer: Integration Point does not provide compliance advice. Any information posted on this blog by Integration Point should not be construed as advice, and Integration Point is not responsible for the advice, views, opinions, or information offered in any comments posted by others on this blog.
- RT @YourBizInfo Ontario looks to UAE markets to boost exports http://t.co/9jUGtbu3sr #, 3 hours ago
- #Cuba agrees to negotiate with EU on normalising ties http://t.co/CIrILSgqxV #, 5 hours ago
- Senate confirms #Kerlikowske to head Customs and Border Protection #CBP http://t.co/LvJgwHLkx1 #, 5 hours ago
- 5th round of the #Trade in Services Agreement (TiSA) negotiations in Geneva http://t.co/ouKEUOQWYq #, 7 hours ago
- Heard @ #CBPTrade – Non resident foreign importers (other than just CA) are being considered for trusted trader membership. #, 7 hours ago
Global Trade News Topics
- Canadian Regulations
- China Regulations
- EU Regulations
- Export Automation
- Export Compliance
- Export Regulations
- Free Trade Agreement Management (FTA)
- Global Trade Management (GTM)
- Government Agencies
- Import Automation
- Import Compliance
- Mexican Regulations
- Supply Chain Compliance (SCC)
- US Customs and Border Protection
- US Foreign-Trade Zone (FTZ)
- US Regulations