Research from the Peterson Institute for International Economics has indicated that a trade agreement between the US and China could generate a combined economic gain of $460 billion USD for the two countries. The US and China, which represent the world’s largest economies, are in the heat of talks that could result in a trade agreement, serving as a further boost to both economies.
Welcome to Global Trade News!
Global Trade News provides important trade industry related information in the hopes that it proves useful and resourceful to our audience. The information written in this blog is gathered from industry experts and Integration Point employees to supply our interested readers and friends with credible and educational information. We welcome your feedback and encourage your comments and participation to help make this blog more useful to you.
Disclaimer: Integration Point does not provide compliance advice. Any information posted on this blog by Integration Point should not be construed as advice, and Integration Point is not responsible for the advice, views, opinions, or information offered in any comments posted by others on this blog.
- S. Korean official says FTA with China may need more time. http://t.co/WDF7YmCLrF #, 4 hours ago
- RT @BrazilGovNews: Brazil and Chile are working on an agreement to facilitate bilateral direct investments. #internationalcooperation #, 5 hours ago
- EU strengthens Syria sanctions. http://t.co/3CF8B70fOE #, 6 hours ago
- US – China #FTA Could Bring Combined $460 Billion USD Economic Gain for Both Nations - http://t.co/60a5mLz72l #, 8 hours ago
- RT @FITTNews: Deal between US and Japan vital to progress #TPP negotiations http://t.co/c2WPjbZD1n #internationaltrade #, Oct 22
Global Trade News Topics
- Canadian Regulations
- China Regulations
- EU Regulations
- Export Automation
- Export Compliance
- Export Regulations
- Free Trade Agreement Management (FTA)
- Global Trade Management (GTM)
- Government Agencies
- Import Automation
- Import Compliance
- Mexican Regulations
- Supply Chain Compliance (SCC)
- Trade Compliance Software
- US Customs and Border Protection
- US Foreign-Trade Zone (FTZ)
- US Regulations