Integration Point is currently at the NAFTZ Annual Conference in Fort Worth, TX. If you’re there, don’t miss the sessions presented by Integration Point : “FTZ 101 Session: Zone Calculation Workshop”, “Industry Only CBP Site Visit Check List” and “ACE Transition: Automation is Not Optional”.
Welcome to Global Trade News!
Global Trade News provides important trade industry related information in the hopes that it proves useful and resourceful to our audience. The information written in this blog is gathered from industry experts and Integration Point employees to supply our interested readers and friends with credible and educational information. We welcome your feedback and encourage your comments and participation to help make this blog more useful to you.
Disclaimer: Integration Point does not provide compliance advice. Any information posted on this blog by Integration Point should not be construed as advice, and Integration Point is not responsible for the advice, views, opinions, or information offered in any comments posted by others on this blog.
- Heard at #NAFTZ Annual Conference: "Check your data. We're moving towards data management instead of paper document management." #, 13 hours ago
- Heard at #NAFTZ: CBP: issues w/ border crossing PTT process to be fixed in Jul. 4th ACE deployment. Zones shouldn't have issues filing. #, 15 hours ago
- Heard at #NAFTZ Annual Conference: Zones should be able to file in ACE after July 4th 2015 deployment -- it will become mandatory Nov. 2015 #, 15 hours ago
- Heard at #NAFTZ Annual Conference: The more FTZ operators using ACE sooner, rather than later, the better the transition will be for all! #, 15 hours ago
- Heard at #NAFTZ Annual Conference: CBP is planning & designing for zones' transition to ACE - hear from the task force? Give your input now! #, 15 hours ago
Global Trade News Topics
- Canadian Regulations
- China Regulations
- EU Regulations
- Export Automation
- Export Compliance
- Export Regulations
- Free Trade Agreement Management (FTA)
- Global Trade Management (GTM)
- Government Agencies
- Import Automation
- Import Compliance
- Mexican Regulations
- Supply Chain Compliance (SCC)
- Trade Compliance Software
- US Customs and Border Protection
- US Foreign-Trade Zone (FTZ)
- US Regulations