It is important for companies who are involved in the exporting of goods across borders to understand the importance of establishing and maintaining compliance. Export compliance requires remaining current on changes made to government regulations and processes, which are known to occur quite frequently.
So, what exactly does a company need to know and how can they establish best practices for export compliance?
Join Integration Point for a FREE educational webcast, December 11 at 10am EST, to learn what is needed when exporting from various areas of the world. During this 60 minute webcast, our team of experts will share their knowledge on exporting in the US, Europe, China and Mexico, major economies that lead the world in exports. This webcast will feature panel discussion on topics such as:
- What are the exporting requirements for European countries
- How does the Union Customs Code (UCC) in the European Union affect exports
- What is the AES Option 4 for US Exporters
- How can a US Exporter become C-TPAT certified
- What is taking place in China in regards to exports
- What are the recent changes to Mexico exporting regulations
- How can a company improve their export compliance processes overall
- How can automation bring this all together
Register now to learn what you need to know and best practices for exporting from various areas of the world.