Register now for a free, 60-minute educational webcast on Wednesday, August 21, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. EDT/11:00 a.m. PDT presented by Integration Point and US Customs & Border Protection (CBP), where CBP will share information on the US export process, steps to reduce cost for the government and private sector, and the changes to the legacy AES system that is currently being reengineered onto a modern Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) platform.
During the webcast, speakers will provide an overview of the key points of the US Customs and Border Protection’s role in the US export process with a focus on the following key areas:
- High level overview of CBP’s Trade Transformation Initiatives
- Advance Export Information (AEI) Status Update
- Developing a strategic vision for exports
- CBP’s place in the National Export Control Reform
- Status of AES Re-engineering Development
- AES Enhancements for Census and BIS Regulatory Changes
- Electronic Export Manifest Development
- PGA (ITDS) Export Development with CBP
- Maria Luisa Boyce, Senior Advisor, Private Sector Engagement, Office of Trade Relations, CBP
- William Delansky, Capability Owner, AES Re-engineering Development, Office of Field Operations, CBP
- Ted Clifton, Import/Export Control, Office of Field Operations, CBP
There will be a Q&A session following the webcast, with continued dialog here on Global Trade News.
Registration information for this educational webcast can be found here.