As regulations are becoming more burdensome, Integration Point clients use our GTM platform to not only manage these complex regulations but also gain business value through our centralized platform. Through a configurable platform with integrated trade data, pharmaceutical companies no longer have to worry about the possibility of delayed shipments caused by incomplete or incorrect data as well as costly customs fines or penalties due to noncompliance. Furthermore, a GTM platform facilities the flow of information throughout your supply chain, ensuring that all your partners have the most up-to-date information.
- Satisfy Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) reporting requirements
- Comply with industry specific PGA regulations to prevent border delays and inspections
- Manage non-ERP originating shipments such as R&D sample shipments
- Implement a global duty deferral strategy across the entire supply chain such as FTZ, IMMEX,Trade Zone, EU Customs Regimes, PTR, and more
- Put procedures and controls in place to ensure compliant shipments across the supply chain
- Improve insight into sourcing decisions, landed cost, risk, and the impact to the bottom line
- Perform “what if” scenarios and trade data analysis across all regions and business units