Global Logistics Providers
Construction & Farm Machinery
There are companies within all those industries that rely upon Integration Point Global Trade Management (GTM) for their compliance initiatives around the world. With users in over 100 countries, Integration Point manages over $400 billion in trade on an annual basis.
With on-demand regulatory knowledge and connectivity to supply chain partners around the globe, Integration Point provides organizations with the necessary tools to proactively:
- Manage Customs transactions for any country
- Secure their supply chains
- Increase visibility into all areas of importing and exporting
- Communicate easily with trading partners
- Share trade content from over 160 countries
- Reduce the chance for compliance violations
Whether in the Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Electronic, Petroleum, Aerospace, Apparel, Footwear, Textile, Retail or any other industry, companies look to Integration Point Global Trade Management solutions for assistance with:
- Importer Security Filing or 10+2 filings
- Post-entry audits
- Free Trade Agreement qualifications
- Product classifications
- Restricted party screening or Denied Persons Screening
- Import Management
- Export Management
- US Foreign-Trade Zones (FTZ)
- Special Economic Zones
- Customs Warehousing and Processing under Customs Control (CW/PCC)
- Supply Chain Compliance for C-TPAT, AEO or PIP certification
Ready to join the ranks of top companies around the globe using Integration Point to proactively manage all their import/export compliance needs?
For more information on Integration Point GTM, please fill out the form above or send us an email.